“The team is amazing. It’s a place I call my other home. It’s a really neat place.”
Call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency. Call our office only after you have made arrangements to get to the Emergency Room.
CALL IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE
- Fever 100.5 F. degrees or greater
- Uncontrollable nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Pain is not well controlled
- Chest pains or shortness of breath
- Severe shaking or chills
- Bleeding from any location including skin, nose, gums and genital areas
- Blood in the urine or stool
- Black, tarry bowel movement
- Changes to skin at the radiation therapy site
- Constipation with intense abdominal cramping
- Changes in your vision or hearing
We are happy to refill the medications we originally prescribed or are monitoring.
- Allow 72 hours to get prescriptions approved, signed or called in
- By law, your pharmacy must have a written prescription for narcotics such as Percocet, MS Contin, Oxycontin or Dilaudid. You may either come to the office and pick the prescription up or allow five days for it to be mailed to you. No narcotic prescriptions may be written on the weekends or holidays.